Canned Pickled Garlic
- 8 cups of peeled garlic cloves
- 3 cups vinegar
- 3 cups water
- 4 tbs kosher/pickling salt
- 4 tbs minced dill
- 4 tsp mustard seed
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- Combine vinegar, water and salt and bring to a rolling boil.
- Prepare 4 pint size mason jars and lids.
- Divide garlic, dill, mustard and peppercorn into the 4 jars.
- Pour vinegar mixture over the garlic leaving 1/2 inch of headspace.
- Finger tighten lids.
- Water process jars for 10 minutes and then allow to sit on counter for 12 hours to seal.
- Refrigerate jars for up to 4 months.
JARS MUST BE REFRIGERATED AND ARE NOT SAFE FOR SHELF STORAGE